June 7, 2010
An exhibition opens in Athens later this month, of three-dimensional photography of the sculptures from the Acropolis.
Exhibition in Athens 21-30 June 2010
The Cultural Organization of Athens Municipality invite you to inaugurated the exhibition entitled: “The magic of photography in three-dimensional sculptures of the Acropolis” of Kika Pardaki.
A year and a day after The opening of the new Acropolis Museum, which was built to house the statues, you are in London come to us with this report, through unique stereoscopic images of high quality and unique analysis for the use of special 3d glasses.
June 21 – June 30 2010, 20:00 at the Cultural Center, Akadimias 50, Hall “Iakovidis”
Open daily 10.00-20.00 & Sun 10.00-14.00
more information (in Greek) is available here.Three-dimensional photography of the Parthenon Sculptures,
- The importance of the New Acropolis Museum : May 16, 2009
- Holograms to replace real artefacts – a solution for restitution? : July 11, 2010
- New Acropolis Museum opening date : February 13, 2009
- Athens history exhibition in Shanghai aims to spread cultural awareness : August 22, 2010
- The New Acropolis Museum has increased positive perception of Athens : July 8, 2009
- New Acropolis Museum opening to start tomorrow : June 16, 2009
- Opening plans for the New Acropolis Museum : February 14, 2009
- Temporary exhibition to mark Acropolis Museum 6th anniversary : June 16, 2015