April 2, 2013
After his book Scorpia Rising, it was clear that author Anthony Horowitz had an interest in the Parthenon Sculptures in the British Museum.
Now, in a post on twitter he is more clear about his support for the return of the sculptures to Athens. That they should definitely return to Greece to be displayed in the New Acropolis Museum in Athens.
Visited the superb Acropolis Museum in Athens and – I’m sorry – but I really do think the Elgin marbles should go back.
7:28 AM – 29 Mar 13
- Trying to steal the Elgin Marbles from the British Museum : March 28, 2012
- Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz – The plot to return the Elgin Marbles : January 9, 2012
- Scorpia Rising – a children’s novel about the return of the Elgin Marbles : December 6, 2011
- Elginism is now on Instagram : September 2, 2016
- Follow Elginism on Twitter : July 23, 2009
- Tribute to the late Christopher Hitchens from the BCRPM : January 6, 2012
- A petition for the return of the Parthenon Sculptures to Athens by the start of the London Olympics : May 14, 2012
- Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao expresses support for the return of the Parthenon Marbles to Greece : November 14, 2010