November 7, 2012
The Thirsty Gargoyle has an interesting blog post about why the Parthenon Sculptures should be returned. Their post is inspired by Stephen Fry’s views on the subject, but looks in more detail about how many in Britain take views on subjects, despite knowing too little about it to be in a position to form a real opinion.
Read it here.
- Speakers at the Athens UNESCO conference : March 8, 2008
- Stirring up chaos by making the mistake of mentioning the Parthenon Marbles on Twitter : June 13, 2012
- The Intelligence Squared debate over whether the Parthenon Marbles should be returned to Athens : June 12, 2012
- A compelling reason why the Parthenon Sculptures should be reunified in Athens : October 30, 2010
- Spain, Bolivia, The silver coins & Odyssey Marine : November 16, 2012
- Stephen Fry: “It would be a ‘classy’ move for Britain to return the Parthenon Marbles” : June 13, 2012
- Items from the St Clair Archive : July 8, 2008
- Stephen Fry & the Elgin Marbles : March 28, 2012