February 19, 2017
Parthenon Marbles round table discussion to form part of cultural tourism conference
The TourismA 2017 conference is taking place in Florence at present. As part of Sunday morning’s programme, there is a round table discussion on the Parthenon Sculptures, the campaigns for their return, how individuals can get involved and the practicalities of resolving the issue.
I will be attending as one of the panelists.
If you are in the area, please drop in to join the discussion.
To find out more about the event, please visit the official site for the exhibition.
- Round table discussion on: The reunification of the Parthenon Marbles – a European concern : October 11, 2013
- Swiss Committee for the Return of Parthenon Marbles organises talk in Zurich : April 29, 2014
- Is Michelangelo’s David owned by Florence or by Italy? : October 19, 2010
- Elginism on Press TV – Who really owns stolen and looted artefacts? : November 7, 2009
- Colloquy in Sydney on the return of the Parthenon Marbles : November 17, 2013
- Parthenon Marbles Colloquy 2016 in London : June 6, 2016
- Heightened awareness of the Elgin Marbles debate : September 5, 2008
- International colloquy in London on the reunification of the Parthenon Marbles : March 13, 2012