November 8, 2010
On Saturday 13th November, there will be a tour (in English) of the New Acropolis Museum aimed at (older) children & their parents. If you are interested in attending, contact the organisers on their website.
Young and beautiful at the Acropolis Museum (En)
Being a parent is a handful!!!
Being a parent of a teenager is a HUGE handful!!! Taking a teenager to a museum is ……(you know…). We know, we’ve been there and still are. In order to make your life easier, we had an idea: why not organize a tour of the Acropolis museum, especially designed for young people and their parents? What that means is a very experienced and highly qualified guide (who is a mother of a teenager herself) who knows exactly how to present the museum in a way that will keep everyone happy and motivated. The visit will be on Saturday 13th of November at 11:00 am and please apply soon, because we want to have time to plan ahead.
The guided tour will be in English and it’s not to be missed.
- Talk on the Elgin Marbles by Worcester Anglo-Hellenic Club : November 10, 2010
- Greek Prime Minister tours completed New Acropolis Museum site : May 18, 2009
- New Acropolis Museum website launches : June 15, 2009
- Free admission & special events for International Museums Day : May 17, 2013
- British politicians tour New Acropolis Museum site : March 18, 2007
- The importance of the New Acropolis Museum : May 16, 2009
- Greek tourist numbers rise : September 12, 2013
- International colloquy in London on the reunification of the Parthenon Marbles : March 13, 2012