February 11, 2014
The Acropolis Museum in Athens has announced a weekly programme of talks about Greek antiquity.
Acropolis Museum Launches a New Weekly Thematic Programme
A. Papapostolou – Feb 11, 2014
The Acropolis Museum is launching a new weekly programme with multiple thematic sessions on Greek antiquity.
Specifically, the thematic sessions will be held every Saturday at 13:00 and visitors will have the chance to participate along with archaeologists and museum staff to a series of debates. – See more at: http://greece.greekreporter.com/2014/02/11/acropolis-museum-launches-a-new-weekly-thematic-programme/#sthash.CO05uVj1.dpuf
Visitors can also contribute in shaping future presentations by stating to the museum the topic that interests them. These discussions can also be made in the English language if requested.
According to information by the Acropolis Museum in Greece, the programme is divided into 26 daily sessions, each one having a different topic and is scheduled to last at least until August.
- 3D film about the history of Acropolis at the Acropolis Museum : April 12, 2012
- Free admission & special events for International Museums Day : May 17, 2013
- Free admission to the New Acropolis Museum tomorrow for World Tourism Day : September 26, 2013
- Association for research into crimes against art – 5th annual conference : March 4, 2013
- The Acropolis Museum – A Greek success story four years on : June 19, 2013
- The New Acropolis Museum at Athens Airport : May 30, 2008
- Όχι day for Greece means free admission to Acropolis Museum in Athens today : October 28, 2013
- Erdoğan to attend New Acropolis Museum opening : May 26, 2009