November 16, 2012
Donna Yates has made an interesting post on her blog about the latest developments in the long running case of the Spanish silver salvaged by Odyssey Marine. In the post, she also looks in ore detail into when an item becomes Cultural Property.
Read it here.
- Peru wants to know origins of sunken treasure : August 22, 2008
- Who do deep sea treasures belong to? : September 4, 2007
- Does India own the silver on the wreck of the SS Gairsoppa in the North Atlantic : March 20, 2012
- Items from the St Clair Archive : July 8, 2008
- The questions that the curators didn’t like to be asked : September 19, 2013
- Who owns the Silver coins lost on the Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes : April 25, 2011
- Countries racing to retrieve plundered relics : September 23, 2007
- Speakers at the Athens UNESCO conference : March 8, 2008