May 25, 2012
Czegledi Art Law is organising a “Criminality in the art & cultural property world”.
The event takes place in Toronto on June 15th – 16th 2012.
For more information, & to book a place, view the full details here.Symposium on criminality involving art & cultural property,
- International colloquium on the protection & return of cultural property : December 7, 2010
- Geneva Summer Schools – International Cultural Heritage Law : March 15, 2015
- Bernard Tschumi to lecture at RIBA on New Acropolis Museum : November 30, 2008
- UNESCO conference in New Acropolis Museum : March 5, 2008
- Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz – The plot to return the Elgin Marbles : January 9, 2012
- Scorpia Rising – a children’s novel about the return of the Elgin Marbles : December 6, 2011
- Is our obsession to posses art above the law? Lecture by Marc Masurovsky : October 16, 2012
- Conference in Rome on the Parthenon Sculptures : September 5, 2014